The Deepening Intimacy Project – Ending Jealousy Permanently (Part 4)
We fear there will not be enough love for us. Belief in the scarcity of intimacy has self-fulfilling consequences. Out of fear of loss, we cling to the few intimate relationships we’ve managed to find. Clinging, we fail to create intimacy everywhere, but only such an abundance of intimacy can ease our fears.
The Deepening Intimacy Project is a set of practices and beliefs to replace the ones that make up scarcity. Those practices include . . .
- creating intimacy by getting real (the true source of safety and rest in relationship)
- telling the truth about our experiences of one another
- establishing many non-sexual intimate connections
- falling in love with an ever-increasing number of people
This video is part 4 in a 6-part series on Ending Jealousy Permanently
- Part 1: Naming Is Framing
- Part 2: Deconstructing Suffering
- Part 3: The Loving Yourself Project
- Part 4: The Deepening Intimacy Project
- Part 5: The Enjoying Aloneness Project
- Part 6: The Loving What Is Project