The Loving Yourself Project – Ending Jealousy Permanently (Part 3)
Insecurity is learned. We internalize the belief that we are inadequate and act on it by being hard on ourselves. Like all the structures of meaning that keep suffering in place, it can be dismantled and replaced with something better.
The Loving Yourself Project is a set of practices and beliefs to replace the ones that make up insecurity. Those practices include . . .
- interrupting inner dialogue that shames and criticizes
- upgrading your beliefs about how people (particularly yourself) should be treated
- seeing yourself more clearly via comparison with others, rather than just being hard on yourself
- self-acceptance and self-improvement
- Part 1: Naming Is Framing
- Part 2: Deconstructing Suffering
- Part 3: The Loving Yourself Project
- Part 4: The Deepening Intimacy Project
- Part 5: The Enjoying Aloneness Project
- Part 6: The Loving What Is Project