Naming Is Framing – Ending Jealousy Permanently (Part 1)
Sign up here for the Ending Jealousy Permanently day-long workshop on Saturday, May 27th, 2017 in San Francisco, CA
How would you like to no longer experience jealousy? Impossible, you say? How can we ever be free of our basic human emotions, you ask? Well, we can’t. Fortunately, jealousy is not a basic human emotion. Jealousy is a complex experience which you play an active part in constructing out of the raw materials of your circumstances, body sensations, emotions, beliefs, and behaviors. If you organize those materials in new ways, instead of producing jealousy, you can create far more desirable experiences.
The first part of this six-part series introduces three principles you can make use of to hack into the program by which you convert pain into suffering
- we actively organize our experiences
- suffering is pain trapped behind a wall of meaning
- naming is framing
Are you ready to apply your intelligence, your curiosity, and your will the the project of ending jealousy permanently? If so, let’s go!
- Part 1: Naming Is Framing
- Part 2: Deconstructing Suffering
- Part 3: The Loving Yourself Project
- Part 4: The Deepening Intimacy Project
- Part 5: The Enjoying Aloneness Project
- Part 6: The Loving What Is Project